News: SOE Partnership w/ TotalBiscuit - Page 9 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Do not read this quote.
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion

Click here to go to the first VIP post in this thread.  
Old 2012-05-30, 11:32 AM   [Ignore Me] #121
starshine
Private

Re: SOE Partnership w/ TotalBiscuit

great news! looking forward to it. TB's association with this will only bring in more TR/NC to murder from my scythe.
case in point: i put up that video of him explaining PS2 on my wall and a lot of my friends were surprised at the existance of an mmofps. got a few to become fanbois too lol, he does a better job then if i blabbered on about planetside. and since we're all cheapskates there's no reason not to play a f2p game
Old 2012-05-30, 11:53 AM   [Ignore Me] #122
Vancha
Colonel

Originally Posted by MrBloodworth View Post
That Galaxy was auto-repairing in mid air
http://www.planetside-universe.com/s...1&postcount=30

Bad reading or no reading?
Old 2012-05-30, 02:38 PM   [Ignore Me] #123
ringring
Contributor
General

This is good news for PS2 which means for us too.

The few negative comments are disappointing tho.
Old 2012-05-30, 02:49 PM   [Ignore Me] #124
Top Sgt
Sergeant Major

it's good for more exposure.. but sorry their choice in who they partnered with is lacking.

he has his following yeah but many others do who aren't quite as much an "interesting character to get along with"

oh well atleast PS2 will be getting a livestream. People don't care who's hosting they just wanna see the game.
Old 2012-05-30, 02:56 PM   [Ignore Me] #125
roguy
Sergeant

Originally Posted by Top Sgt View Post
it's good for more exposure.. but sorry their choice in who they partnered with is lacking.

he has his following yeah but many others do who aren't quite as much an "interesting character to get along with"
Like who? I'm not criticising, I'm all for subbing to someone better but so far I've found him to be the most honest and accurate of the bunch.
Old 2012-05-30, 03:07 PM   [Ignore Me] #126
KTNApollo
First Sergeant

Originally Posted by Top Sgt View Post

oh well atleast PS2 will be getting a livestream. People don't care who's hosting they just wanna see the game.
TB is one of the most popular YouTubers...they made the right choice in partnering with him. And TB is totally honest, so if something is shit, he'll tell it like it is.
Old 2012-05-30, 03:10 PM   [Ignore Me] #127
Top Sgt
Sergeant Major

Originally Posted by roguy View Post
Like who? I'm not criticising, I'm all for subbing to someone better but so far I've found him to be the most honest and accurate of the bunch.
frankie would have been a better choice Almost anyone.

had never even heard of biscuit until this ps2 video thing came along.

There's even a few guys on this forum who stream PS1 who would have been wise choices.. and seem to have much better attitudes.

Anyways enough about it.. i really don't care much either way.. Said my piece and let's just move on to enjoying the actual gameplay of PS2 from E3.

Last edited by Top Sgt; 2012-05-30 at 03:11 PM.
Old 2012-05-30, 03:11 PM   [Ignore Me] #128
Top Sgt
Sergeant Major

Originally Posted by KTNApollo View Post
TB is one of the most popular YouTubers...they made the right choice in partnering with him. And TB is totally honest, so if something is shit, he'll tell it like it is.
sorry but i don't find that to be true.. but mods already said no more discussion about the recent incident so let's let it go.
Old 2012-05-30, 03:14 PM   [Ignore Me] #129
duomaxwl
Captain

Originally Posted by Meecrob View Post
All i know is, im never getting into a gal that TB is flying. partly because he's a bad pilot, and mainly because im NC and will be shooting his opressive TR ass .

Looking forward to what E3 will bring.
I'm NC and I'd get in a gal with him. I find the most fun I've had on Planetside is when everything is going wrong and we're all laughing about it. NCNoisy has a collection of screencaps of me crashing into trees..
Old 2012-05-30, 03:19 PM   [Ignore Me] #130
SuperMorto
Lieutenant Colonel

What is it with drama on this site?

Anyway, this is good for the game, and TB is giving you all what you wanted. Loads of PS2 footage. Enjoy it, embrace it and lets take this game to the next level!

Planetside 2 at this rate will be big enough for all of us, and nothing makes me happier. We will see each other on the battle field, through streams and on the many websites that will appear on the intenrnets.

The past 4/5 months of me following this game daily have been wonderful and in the next few months all this is about to change. We will be getting the game we have waited so patiently for, and its getting the support it needs to make it what PS1 should of been.

I say enjoy it all, enjoy all the sites and help each other and support anything and I repeat anything! that makes this game better.

Good luck with this project and I hope it is as big of a success as the game needs.

And I for one will never forget where PS2 started for me. here at PSU.

Good luck to the devs at E3, good luck to Hamma at PSU and good luck to TB with his content.

I would also like to say good luck to the outfits, the real hero's of PS. They are the guys and girls that kept the servers going scraping together big battles when they could. Their dedication towards playing this game in the most fun and efficient way possible makes Planetside what it is.

Morto.

Last edited by SuperMorto; 2012-05-30 at 03:20 PM.
Old 2012-05-30, 05:44 PM   [Ignore Me] #131
EVILoHOMER
Major

I wanna see him play with the Yogscast like they did with Trine.
Old 2012-05-30, 05:52 PM   [Ignore Me] #132
KTNApollo
First Sergeant

Originally Posted by EVILoHOMER View Post
I wanna see him play with the Yogscast like they did with Trine.
Yeah. If SOE gets Yogscast in with the TB deal they'd be covering a ton of YouTube's audiences.
Old 2012-05-30, 06:08 PM   [Ignore Me] #133
maradine
Contributor
Lieutenant Colonel

I didn't know of TB before the videos started going up on PSU. The footage is great and the commentary is entertaining. It's kept me engaged, coming back to PSU daily, and even got me to sign my ass up here.

Dunno what the drama is about, but it seems pretty irrelevant to the value proposition for Sony.
This is the last VIP post in this thread.   Old 2012-05-30, 06:58 PM   [Ignore Me] #134
arclegger
PlanetSide 2
Level Designer

Something tells me you all wont be playing on the same server...

Come on guys all together now! "me and you, and you and me, no matter how we toss the dice we'd rather be. So happy togetherrrrrrrrrr"
Old 2012-05-30, 07:01 PM   [Ignore Me] #135
Red Beard
Second Lieutenant

Originally Posted by arclegger View Post
Something tells me you all wont be playing on the same server...

Come on guys all together now! "me and you, and you and me, no matter how we toss the dice we'd rather be. So happy togetherrrrrrrrrr"

*Joins hands with cleg in a circle of reconciliatory song* lol ;P
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion