PSU: the reason your parents split up
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > General Forums > The Lounge

Old 2003-06-24, 04:09 PM   [Ignore Me] #1
r3d
Banned

Yeah so, my neighbors arnt that smart.

Alright, Ill start this story out at around 5:45 in the morning.
I was just getting ready to hit the sack, and since its summer and my comp is in the basement, I set up my bed on a couch down here. I was having trouble falling asleep untill like, 6:50 or so. then I hear some big trucks pull up in my neighbors driveway. No big deal right?

So its now 7:30 and im JUST falling asleep, all the suddon, WHIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR CLUNK CLUNK CLUNK BAM WHIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR, WTF I sat up and I thought I was going insane cause I could feel the clunks and hear everything perfect. So I walked up stairs to see whats going on. I look out my front window and theres a truck parked infront of our house, and like 2303729387 more by my neighbors. I thougth I was hearing things. So I went downstairs and back to bed.

I got a total of like, 17.3 seconds of sleep un till, BAM BAM BAM CLUNK WHIRRRRRRRRR. Im kinda thinkin' "It's 7:30 in the morning, normal people are asleep right now, I really hate my neighbor." right after that I hear the noises again. Its really getting to me now, cause I havent slept in like a whole day now. It keeps going till about 10 AM and then it stops. SLEEP TIME

Wrong. They just happen to bring out this gigantic drill that like, Makes more noise that anything else. BUT THIS TIME, I FEELS LIKE ITS GOING STRAIGHT THROUGH MY EAR, CLUNK CLUNK CLUNK WHIRRRRRRRR DRILLLLLLLL BAM BAM BAM AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Yeah, so Im now ub0r tired and pissed at my stupid neighbor, so I grab all my sleeping stuff and head upstairs af far away as I can from my neighbors. I never knew sleeping felt so good. I woke up at about 3:30 and boy, do I still hate my neighbor
Old 2003-06-24, 04:16 PM   [Ignore Me] #2
Grease Monkey
Private

LOL so what were they doing?

I was woken up at 10 this morning (which is late for me )by some delivery blokey wanting a signiture, i didn't like him untill i found he was delievering my new hi-fi interconnectors and my new mp3 reading CD stack then i was happy
Old 2003-06-24, 04:19 PM   [Ignore Me] #3
r3d
Banned

Originally posted by Grease Monkey
LOL so what were they doing?
They were more or less drilling as close to my head as possible, then hitting me with a hammer, then repeated.

But seriously, I dont know
Old 2003-06-24, 04:20 PM   [Ignore Me] #4
Grease Monkey
Private

Originally posted by r3d
They were more or less drilling as close to my head as possible, then hitting me with a hammer, then repeated.
Maybe they were installing some RAM into you, or a new PSU
Woot an upgrade
  PlanetSide Universe > General Forums > The Lounge