PSU: Got TR?
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide 2 Media > Fan Fiction

Old 2003-11-16, 08:03 PM   [Ignore Me] #1
DarkNeo
Private

Total Domination vol. 1

It was time. For the battle that would end the war. We, the Vanu Sovereignty, are launching the largest battle ever recorded in the history of all battles. With the New Congolmerate defeated, and our control over every square inch of land except for 1 Terran Republic sanctuary, we are sure to win. I am writting in the passenger seat of 1 of the 700 filled to the brim Galaxies preparing for the first wave of attack. The snipers have already been unloaded, and they are in position. A lone infiltrator will hack the main gate, and the assault will be unleashed. 11,200 infantry, 1,400 MAX units, 200 Air Units, 150 Tanks, and 50 AMS's will do all that they can to take over the empires last settlement.

It is now 5 minutes until departure. Me and my trusty Lancer will enter the facility, and probably not return. But I only regret the fact that I have one life to live for my people.
"Lock and Load boys, were landing now" Our squad command told us. In the distance, I could hear fire. The scouts must have been on duty searching for us. Finally, I felt the Galaxy ship hit the ground. The back hatch opened. Its time.

We line up and are given orders. Our squad is to enter the hangars and hack and steal enemy vehicles. I see the movement of our troops in the trees. They are the first wave, most likely they will all die.
Our squad is given the all clear, and we move out. It is a mile run to the perimeter defences. When I emerge from the trees, what I see horrifies me. For I do not see grass, I do not see dirt, all I see is death, and defeat. The first wave was killed before even getting a shot in. Our squad was ordered to fall back. The plans have been changed. It will be an all out assault from the inside out. A few squads of hackers run up to the main gate. The hacking begins. Many die. FInally, the door opens, at least 50,000 infantrymen of all classes emerge, guns blazing. All the hackers save 1 or 2 are slaughtered. The snipers in the trees take out about 10,000 infantry before they reched us. The battle began. There were no strategies involved but to kill. We could not get through the infantry. Finaly, the rest of the reinforcements arrived, as well as air support and MAXes. But its still not enough, they have a will to defend, we have only the desire for power, and that does not give us a want to fight. We suffer cassualties beyond belief. But the enemy infantry was defeated. Hope was regaining slightly, until 4000 enemy MAXes suddenly attacked from the rear.

To be continued...

My first story, feedback please

Last edited by DarkNeo; 2003-11-16 at 08:09 PM.
Old 2003-11-16, 08:08 PM   [Ignore Me] #2
DarkNeo
Private

Sorry if its a little innaccurate, I havent accualy got my PS to work yet

But I have the strat guide so I know a lot about it already.
Old 2003-11-16, 09:13 PM   [Ignore Me] #3
AztecWarrior
Lightbulb Collector

NCs defeated and Terrans isolated? Please tell me someone is about to get out of a dream.

They are going to eat you for this.
The gun katas. Through analysis of thousands of recorded gunfights, the Cleric has determined that the geometric distribution of antagonists in any gun battle is a statistically predictable element. The gun kata treats the gun as a total weapon, each fluid position representing a maximum kill zone, inflicting maximum damage on the maximum number of opponents while keeping the defender clear of the statistically traditional trajectories of return fire. By the rote mastery of this art, your firing efficiency will rise by no less than 120%. The difference of a 63% increase to lethal proficiency makes the master of the gun katas an adversary not to be taken lightly.
Old 2003-11-17, 04:16 PM   [Ignore Me] #4
VashTheStamped
Major

Misc Info

Great story! but i found one error

Originally Posted by DarkNeo
...With the New Congolmerate defeated...

we shall never be defeated!!
Old 2003-11-17, 04:44 PM   [Ignore Me] #5
Black
Lieutenant Colonel

I think u are kinda wrong with the NC being defeated its most likely that the VS would be defeated REALLY fast.

Nice story though
Old 2003-11-17, 09:08 PM   [Ignore Me] #6
Sphynnx
Private

Does the name of the story sound somewhat familiar?

Sphynnx
Armor Troop
Terran Republic
Old 2003-11-18, 06:42 AM   [Ignore Me] #7
DarkNeo
Private

The VS would eventualy win if given time because of their great technology. Plus the maxes can jump
Old 2003-11-18, 10:58 AM   [Ignore Me] #8
Black
Lieutenant Colonel

Whenever u get planetside u will soon see that the numbers u post for VS numbers arent true at all it would most likely be the TR or NC that has that many.
Old 2003-11-18, 12:44 PM   [Ignore Me] #9
DarkNeo
Private

This is farther in the future than when planetside takes place. So, Vanu will have better technology by then, because thats what they are focused on. They may not have the numbers of the other empires but they have the weaponry.
Old 2003-11-18, 05:44 PM   [Ignore Me] #10
AztecWarrior
Lightbulb Collector

I told you they would eat you alive.

Vol. 2 had better include the narrator waking up to reality, or some people will come at you with whips and chains.
The gun katas. Through analysis of thousands of recorded gunfights, the Cleric has determined that the geometric distribution of antagonists in any gun battle is a statistically predictable element. The gun kata treats the gun as a total weapon, each fluid position representing a maximum kill zone, inflicting maximum damage on the maximum number of opponents while keeping the defender clear of the statistically traditional trajectories of return fire. By the rote mastery of this art, your firing efficiency will rise by no less than 120%. The difference of a 63% increase to lethal proficiency makes the master of the gun katas an adversary not to be taken lightly.
Old 2003-11-19, 05:54 PM   [Ignore Me] #11
DarkNeo
Private

Ill edit it, but who should be attacking who, I guess VS is dead now.
Old 2003-11-19, 06:40 PM   [Ignore Me] #12
NewCong. Marine
Master Sergeant

I love teh NC too, but hey...this is the fan FICTION. He can write bout what he wants...just sit back and read.

PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide 2 Media > Fan Fiction