PSU: 16v Twin Turbo
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide 2 Media > Fan Fiction

Old 2003-11-30, 11:28 PM   [Ignore Me] #1
Spee
Colonel

I'm lacking a decent title.

Part 1. If people like it I'll continue.

Gerbil groaned. His entire being was sore - Bones, muscles, every single faculty was crippled by pain in some form or another. He stuggled to all fours, and then stood shakily, staggering to a nearby tree, and then collapsing down upon it, his world blurred and spinning. He then went unconcious again.

After a period of what seemed ot be 2 minutes, he awoke once more. Night had fallen, and small lights were flashing everywhere on the base not a kilometer from his position. He wetted his lips, and tasted ash. Perplexed, he wiped his face with the back of his Agile suit's glove - Soot. It was then he noticed that he could see clearly - The small amount of distortion the agile suit's visor gave was no longer apparent. Feeling the area, his fingers only found sharp fragments in each corner of the helmet, and lacerated facial tissue that had long since scabbed up.

Proceeding to look down, his armor was in horrible shape - the left pectoral was hanging onto his body by war of black jumpsuit that one wore under the armor. the rest of the armor was pockmarked by what appeared to be bullets, but, as they had not penetrated and wounded him, this could not be the answer. Then, as he looked up to examine the landscape in a long while, he saw the cause of his ailments.

An AMS' shell stood on the ground, the area littered with bodies. the engine compartment had exploded, the tubed were hanging onto the AMS' skeleton by way of cords and tubes used for the respawn process, many of which were severed.

Black and white. A reaver. Vyper, Gluttony yelling warnings when he heard a loud explosion. Then, the world faded back into color.

He then struggled to hsi feet, still dizzy and not quite fully capable of motion. His eyes focused through the dusk-ridden air to behold a large, crimson stripe running alongside of the base. His face pulled into a half-snarl, as he began his slow limp-walk towards the base.

He then stooped down and grabbed a dead soldiers' Gauss.
Old 2003-12-02, 11:35 AM   [Ignore Me] #2
TheRagingGerbil
Contributor
Major

Hey spee...the bitter taste of one of my bolts still in your mouth?

ps - <3 SPEE
Old 2003-12-02, 03:29 PM   [Ignore Me] #3
Spee
Colonel

Then Gerbil was spotted by a random TR and then torn into tiny tiny chunks by his MCG, The end.

PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide 2 Media > Fan Fiction