What's sporkfire's email? - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: It's not like you have anything else to do.....
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion

Old 2004-03-15, 05:34 AM   [Ignore Me] #1
GAJ VESTITE
Private

What's sporkfire's email?

I was just wondering what sporkfires email addy was? Cause I want to ask him y theres no email system in planetside? Cause it's needed big time!
Also if we can change outfit names and merge 2 together? And to merge the 3 sanc hart stations together to make a better community. To have in game terms allowing you to view outfit news and info!
Old 2004-03-15, 06:43 AM   [Ignore Me] #2
Doop
Major

Say what?
Old 2004-03-15, 07:02 AM   [Ignore Me] #3
Fragmatic
I LIVE IN ENGLAND

Originally Posted by GAJ_|_VESTITE
I was just wondering what sporkfires email addy was? Cause I want to ask him y theres no email system in planetside? Cause it's needed big time!
Also if we can change outfit names and merge 2 together? And to merge the 3 sanc hart stations together to make a better community. To have in game terms allowing you to view outfit news and info!
If you think that emailing a member of SOE, so that you think you will se your specific ideas for the game implemented, you sir, are a fool.
[Hezzy]: gg
Old 2004-03-15, 07:08 AM   [Ignore Me] #4
VashTheStamped
Major

Misc Info

Originally Posted by Fragmatic
If you think that emailing a member of SOE, so that you think you will se your specific ideas for the game implemented, you sir, are a fool.
Old 2004-03-15, 07:20 AM   [Ignore Me] #5
Hezzy
Contributor
General

Old 2004-03-15, 08:43 AM   [Ignore Me] #6
SilverLord
Lieutenant Colonel

Old 2004-03-15, 08:45 AM   [Ignore Me] #7
OfaLoaf
Colonel

Send him a bribe. Maybe it'll help. Or work for SOE.
Old 2004-03-15, 08:47 AM   [Ignore Me] #8
Majik
Contributor
Sergeant Major

Originally Posted by GAJ_|_VESTITE
Ok each idea in turn.
-There is no frickin way the devs would EVER let the player base start emailing them.
-An email system isn't an entirely bad idea, as it is an unneccessary one. You can put people on friends list, and exchange tells and outfit chat when on. Emailing should be handled out of game, preferably on an outfit bases by website. Not in an outfit? If you really need to email people, exchange email addresses.
-Merging outfits can be accomplished simply by one outfit dropping all it's members and them getting invites to other outfit. New name? Everyone in both outfits drops and starts new outift. Worried about inactive players not getting in new outift? If they aren't active enough to know about the outfit merge, they aren't really members are they?
-Merging hart stations....more congestion and lag, not better community. This isn't an MMORP, it is a online first person shooter. There isn't a need for people to be standing around all in one area talking when there is enemy to kill.
-Terminals for outfit data. Again something that should be handled out of game on a website. They aren't hard to steup, even microsoft makes software to do it.

/end sarcasm

Last edited by Majik; 2004-03-15 at 08:50 AM.
Old 2004-03-15, 11:33 AM   [Ignore Me] #9
Strygun
Contributor
Major General

Yes, you can email the devs if you have their email addresses, and yes, players do. Sporkfire gets lots of 'playerbase' email daily.

As for getting your ideas noticed, try the Development Discussion forums, located on the Official forums, here

Don't bother asking, I'm not giving it you.

Last edited by Strygun; 2004-03-15 at 11:48 AM.
Old 2004-03-15, 02:04 PM   [Ignore Me] #10
Majik
Contributor
Sergeant Major

Originally Posted by Strygun
Yes, you can email the devs if you have their email addresses, and yes, players do. Sporkfire gets lots of 'playerbase' email daily.
I'd say there is a subtle difference between the playerbase emailing him, and PSU staff and his mates from PS emailing him. Of course, I don't know who does or doesn't email him, but I know I wouldn't want thousands of adolecents having my email complaining about what needed to be nerfed or buffed.

Last edited by Majik; 2004-03-15 at 02:33 PM.
Old 2004-03-15, 02:07 PM   [Ignore Me] #11
Tannim
Private

I'm guessing, and I"m probably wrong, that [email protected] might work. I notice that a lot of the SOE people made the mistake of using their login names as their handles.

Old 2004-03-15, 02:57 PM   [Ignore Me] #12
Firefly
Contributor
Major General

Says you. If he didn't want the job he wouldn't have posted the email in the Official Forums, where ALL the idiots reside.
Old 2004-03-15, 03:00 PM   [Ignore Me] #13
Hamma
PSU Admin

Please do not post spork's email in the public forums, use PM's.

PlanetSide Universe - Administrator / Site Owner - Contact @ PSU
Hamma Time - Evil Ranting Admin - DragonWolves - Commanding Officer
Old 2004-03-15, 03:01 PM   [Ignore Me] #14
Fragmatic
I LIVE IN ENGLAND

Originally Posted by Hamma
Please do not post spork's email in the public forums, use PM's.
[Hezzy]: gg
Old 2004-03-15, 03:30 PM   [Ignore Me] #15
Tannim
Private

As my post with the correct email has been erased, I'll just let you know that searching sporkfire and email on the official SOE forums with probably get you what you're looking for.

Last edited by Tannim; 2004-03-15 at 03:33 PM.
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion