Voice macros recomendation. - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Mix Red and Blue together and you get Purple, how ironic!
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion

Old 2004-04-12, 06:37 AM   [Ignore Me] #1
Ait'al
Contributor
General

Voice macros recomendation.

The game needs a few more normal macros obviously that would help. And It need the I need transportation macro to work again. But it also needs a new set of "i have" macros for all the stuff that would matter to tell other people. That way if people take the inititive they can tell that something is done that is helpfull for other people and dont have to type in something. It could also be nice to get the medical terminals more available to people during base asssaults. It would need to be like "I have" Hacked the back door, hacked the medical terminals, hacked or destroyed the respawn tubes, etc. This would help people in sqauds or who can hear or read it to know what has been done so that they know where they dont need to go. There needs to be two lists actually. An "i have" list for other bases and one for things in your bases like, i have fixed the respawn tubes and stuff for the situation you need it.
Old 2004-04-12, 07:29 AM   [Ignore Me] #2
AltaEgo
Staff Sergeant

Good point. Even the simple stuff such as "Fire". I've had dumbasses in my Marauder doing jack shit when I'm head on with another vehicle. Just saves our asses out there having to type. New macros would be a great idea.
Old 2004-04-12, 08:07 AM   [Ignore Me] #3
Batousai
Staff Sergeant

Originally Posted by AltaEgo
GEven the simple stuff such as "Fire". I've had dumbasses in my Marauder doing jack shit....

I had that happen to me once in my GALAXY i got pwned by a ...... Lib.
Old 2004-04-12, 08:45 AM   [Ignore Me] #4
Onizuka-GTO
Lieutenant Colonel

Originally Posted by AltaEgo
Good point. Even the simple stuff such as "Fire". I've had dumbasses in my Marauder doing jack shit when I'm head on with another vehicle. Just saves our asses out there having to type. New macros would be a great idea.
I've had that happen when im driving a tank. It makes you wonder what they are doing in there. boys, We are not on a sightseeing tour when there is an enemy tank shooting at us.

I love you, You love me, Lets go kill those dammn NC's With their jackhammer shotguns, And their Phoenix Missiles too, and make them wish they were barney's too.
Old 2004-04-12, 09:06 AM   [Ignore Me] #5
flypengy
Master Sergeant

"Destroy their certification terminals!"
Old 2004-04-12, 09:07 AM   [Ignore Me] #6
Lartnev
Contributor
Brigadier General

Unfortunatly there's nothing the dev team can do unless they are able to bring in all of the voice actors again.
Old 2004-04-12, 10:49 AM   [Ignore Me] #7
drsomewhere
First Sergeant

"Greetings" I'd love to hit the cocky guy who did that macro.

= Crack addict
Old 2004-04-12, 10:49 AM   [Ignore Me] #8
Ait'al
Contributor
General

unless they can take all the current sounds and use a sound editing program to make all the celibles sound out what they type in each voice. Like replacing the default robotic voice from speach programs. Its not that hard for people who have been programing a game like this. unless they cant figure out the most basic parts of a sound editing program.
Old 2004-04-12, 12:18 PM   [Ignore Me] #9
TheN00b
Colonel

Ait'al, when you don't even have the game, posting threads about how to improve it is kind of pathetic .
Old 2004-04-12, 12:19 PM   [Ignore Me] #10
Onizuka-GTO
Lieutenant Colonel

Originally Posted by TheN00b
Ait'al, when you don't even have the game, posting threads about how to improve it is kind of pathetic .

I love you, You love me, Lets go kill those dammn NC's With their jackhammer shotguns, And their Phoenix Missiles too, and make them wish they were barney's too.
Old 2004-04-12, 12:22 PM   [Ignore Me] #11
Lartnev
Contributor
Brigadier General

Originally Posted by Ait'al
unless they can take all the current sounds and use a sound editing program to make all the celibles sound out what they type in each voice. Like replacing the default robotic voice from speach programs. Its not that hard for people who have been programing a game like this. unless they cant figure out the most basic parts of a sound editing program.
No subsitute for the real thing (without a lot of work anyway).
Old 2004-04-12, 12:51 PM   [Ignore Me] #12
AltaEgo
Staff Sergeant

Originally Posted by Onizuka-GTO
boys, We are not on a sightseeing tour when there is an enemy tank shooting at us.
I'm gonna tell 'em that next time!
Old 2004-04-12, 01:54 PM   [Ignore Me] #13
Diddy Mao
Second Lieutenant

We need a "Warning! Deployables".... V-W-D is "Warning! Sniper!"
You last visited: 03-18-2005 at 01:50 PM - lol time flies
Old 2004-04-12, 02:04 PM   [Ignore Me] #14
MrPaul
Major

V-N-D - should be We need a driver! But noooo, it's We need a Gunner! LAME.
Old 2004-04-13, 01:34 AM   [Ignore Me] #15
Ait'al
Contributor
General

You're a little slow in the head, arent you.

-------------------------------------------------

Did they always not work or did they accidently deactivate them during patches. And where are the emotes listed for this game? There was a thread months ago saying how you can do weird emotes and there list of there commands.

Edit: And it would be fun to have a female to male and male to female macro for talking to the opposite sex not that i want to hear that constantly on my sniper character. But then again it would make it more fun sniping them square in the face at 2 feet.

Last edited by Ait'al; 2004-04-13 at 01:48 AM.
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion