Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > General Forums > The Lounge

Old 2003-02-07, 10:06 AM   [Ignore Me] #1
Kyonye
Contributor
General

PS Dream

I finally had a PS dream myself. I wish it was real though. I was vanu, had myself a lasher and harasser (wish it was a thresher). for some reason my harasser had a third seat with a flux cannon mounted on the top of it like the thresher does.
I started out at a base, hopped into my harasser and took off. while i was riding along, i saw a small fight going on between the vanus and the terrans. so i hopped into battle. when i got out of the harasser and when i did, a terran attacked me. we dueled it out with our weapons for what seemed to be an eternity. i did finally come out victorious though. afterwards i was killed. Oddly, it took 5 minutes just to respawn. when i finally did respawn, there was a new comglomerate anti-infantry MAX with some ground soldiers. some how i got away from them. after i hopped into my harasser again, i drove for about 200 meters.the NC troops followed me. I stopped near a group of 20 Vanu ground soldiers. Two hopped into my harasser, one in the back firing the flux cannon, and one in the passenger seat firing the mounted gun. we completely demolished the NC troops. Then i woke up to a fucking phone call at 6:30 in the morning.
It was good dream while it lasted.

<Smaug> omg kyonye is hot
Old 2003-02-07, 10:21 AM   [Ignore Me] #2
Tobias
I'm with the Vanu

I can never rememeber most of my dreams, so I dont know if I have had one about PS.
Old 2003-02-07, 11:20 AM   [Ignore Me] #3
Hamma
PSU Admin

I had a dream that i played PS.

Oh wait, that actually happened.

PlanetSide Universe - Administrator / Site Owner - Contact @ PSU
Hamma Time - Evil Ranting Admin - DragonWolves - Commanding Officer
Old 2003-02-07, 11:40 AM   [Ignore Me] #4
Sputty
Banned

Damn you! Damn you...TO HELL!!!!!
Old 2003-02-07, 12:57 PM   [Ignore Me] #5
ABRAXAAS
Lieutenant Colonel

The majority of my dreams involve aliens from the alien series of movies and always end in me doin some hot chick ,man if I could only record my dreams i would be rich
Old 2003-02-07, 01:27 PM   [Ignore Me] #6
Sputty
Banned

My dreams are alwys confusing and weird. Nomrally if I remember a drem I'm pre-occupied with understanding it for a few weeks. Luckily, I can only remember 5 dreams at max a year.
Old 2003-02-09, 09:18 PM   [Ignore Me] #7
Kyonye
Contributor
General

Originally posted by Sputty
Damn you! Damn you...TO HELL!!!!!
who'd you play as Hamma? where'd you fight also?

Old 2003-02-09, 09:38 PM   [Ignore Me] #8
Bighoss
General

My dreams are alwys confusing and weird. Nomrally if I remember a drem I'm pre-occupied with understanding it for a few weeks. Luckily, I can only remember 5 dreams at max a year.
I'm exactly the same. Nothing I dream about makes any sense! They are extremely retarded and I think every time I dream I get stupider (I WISH THAT WAS A WORD GOD DAMNIT LIFE WOULD BE EASIER)

I remeber this one where I was just in whirlpool of colors and this weird voice started singing "RAINBOW COLORS ARE HERE" over and over. I think somone druged me or something.

I've dreamt that John Candy started singing "I'm a little tea cup" and then tried to kill me. That was scary. Gumby also haunts my dreams.

I always wondered what my mind would be like if somone went inside of it. Like in the Cell.

The scary thing is some of my dreams actually mean stuff. Like I've actually seen the next of school it was really really creepy. Like I new what the teacher was gonna say and teach in each clase. I new exactly what was gonna happen that day. It was so creepy it was like ultra dajavoo. I thought I was in the twilight zone or x files
Old 2003-02-10, 10:35 AM   [Ignore Me] #9
Kyonye
Contributor
General

deja vu. i know what thats like.

Old 2003-02-10, 10:39 AM   [Ignore Me] #10
Mopo
Contributor
Corporal

Sad, youre all sad....

Cept once I played StarCraft for 8 hours from 11pm to 7am and when I finally went to sleep I had a StarCraft dream. Hell, I even thought in StarCraft before I went to sleep finally.

Old 2003-02-10, 02:02 PM   [Ignore Me] #11
CyricMoonblade
Corporal

LOL I only really remember one dream i had...

I was 5, 6, or 7 living in california with my mom. we lived in a small cabin, and my borther an I slept upstaris in a "loft" (small attic kinda). But anyway... I dreamt I was a G.I joe... driving one of those sweet G.I. Joe jeeps with the mounted gun and such, and there was a bunch of us.... and rather than hunting the COBRA guys.... we were hunting the fat guy from the Roseanne show (her husband in the show?).. well anyway he was really big like a giant..... and we were in a swamp that was really dark with lots of trees... when we finally found him he was in the swamp waist deep... We drove around (I don't how the jeeps didnt sink now that i think about it...) and fired our machine guns at him as well as lobbing a few grenades. Then he picked me up ouf the jeep, and ate me..... after that i woke up... i somehow had fallen down the stair leading to the loft (ten or 12 foot drop) and landed on my sleeping bag... next to my head about an inch to the right was a nail that we used to hanf our coats on.... When my mom saw me she asked "why the hell were you sleeping on the steps steve???".....

"We fight for freedom. Freedom from oppression, freedom from tyranny, freedom for our lives" - Fire Team Leader Cyricmoonblade
Old 2003-02-10, 02:09 PM   [Ignore Me] #12
Sputty
Banned

You were on fucked up kid Just kidding...BTW...staple yourself into your bed...That'll help
Old 2003-02-10, 02:13 PM   [Ignore Me] #13
Civilian
Contributor
Major

I had a dream that i played PS.

Oh wait, that actually happened.
Old 2003-02-10, 02:21 PM   [Ignore Me] #14
CyricMoonblade
Corporal

You were on fucked up kid Just kidding...BTW...staple yourself into your bed...That'll help

lol.... after that i always slept at the far side of the loft (b4 i always slept next to the entrance)

"We fight for freedom. Freedom from oppression, freedom from tyranny, freedom for our lives" - Fire Team Leader Cyricmoonblade
Old 2003-02-10, 03:29 PM   [Ignore Me] #15
Nohimn
Major

I had a dream that I was having a knife fight on a galaxy in mid-air.... it was great!

PlanetSide Universe > General Forums > The Lounge