BFR Aquisistion - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: What you mean there are other games?!
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion

Old 2005-03-24, 06:29 AM   [Ignore Me] #1
neb1355
Private

Post BFR Aquisistion

Been having alot of trouble try to get the BFR(NC). To get the BFR you need apparently 5 hacks, 75 kills and then you need to imprint. Sounds easy only problem is there are NEVER any hacks over 500xp especially on werner . Ok the 75kills I could proberly get eventually but the hacks??

Any advice or other similer problems welcome to post here
Old 2005-03-24, 06:45 AM   [Ignore Me] #2
Mag-Mower
General

Misc Info

Well, you need to have 10 cave hacks, not normal base hacks, all you have to do is go get a bunch of outfit members, and hack into an enemy complex, the you should have a battle and gain XP. I am unsure about the kill number, could some one please explain?
Old 2005-03-24, 07:35 AM   [Ignore Me] #3
Jeffey
Master Sergeant

They have to be unique kills, meaning that its worth more than X amount of xp (forget number) and it cant be the same guy in 20 minutes, and he has to have been alive longer than X amount of time, again forget numbers. =(
Old 2005-03-24, 07:53 AM   [Ignore Me] #4
Warborn
Contributor
Major General

Originally Posted by Jeffey
They have to be unique kills, meaning that its worth more than X amount of xp (forget number) and it cant be the same guy in 20 minutes, and he has to have been alive longer than X amount of time, again forget numbers. =(
The xp of the kill doesn't matter, the guy just has to have been alive for at least 30 seconds and, as you said, you don't get credit the second time for killing the same guy twice in a 20 minute period.
Old 2005-03-30, 06:42 AM   [Ignore Me] #5
Scikar
Private

I think it should be 7/8 hacks OR 100 unique kills while in caverns. I had a similar problem when it was 10 hacks only, there was never a big enough fight on in the caverns to get the hacks. We need to a) make the process more flexible, and b) add more incentive for people to fight in the caverns.
Old 2005-03-30, 07:24 PM   [Ignore Me] #6
steeldragon01
Sergeant

Misc Info

Its 5 cave fac caps and 75 cave kills. I dont know what the crap "unique kills" means. You shoot the gun and you kill him. Just not the same person and no spawn killing.
Old 2005-03-30, 10:30 PM   [Ignore Me] #7
KIAsan
First Sergeant

Try getting your facility caps as Squad Leader. You get credit for CEP/BEP on the facility cap, and since it follows the old method, CEP is several factors greater in the caverns than is BEP. Doing it this way, you don't need very many enemies fighting you to get those caps to count.

If it's not nailed down, it's mine. If I can pry it up, it's not nailed down.
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion