Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > General Forums > The Lounge

Old 2005-06-29, 04:35 AM   [Ignore Me] #1
Jaged
Contributor
Lieutenant General

BF2 clans

I have been looking for a clan to join for BF2 and I figured I would check the PSU community to see if anyone was a part of a good clan I could join.
Old 2005-06-29, 07:24 AM   [Ignore Me] #2
Firefly
Contributor
Major General

http://www.theblackwidowcompany.net

We've got a pair of servers (one private for training) and a Teamspeak server.
Old 2005-06-29, 10:55 AM   [Ignore Me] #3
ChewyLSB
Major

Misc Info

I don't like the way the accounts work in Battlefield 2, since you can't rename accounts, so you have to restart your account if you join a clan to change your name...
Old 2005-06-29, 03:04 PM   [Ignore Me] #4
xmodum
Colonel

Eh, don't think you'd enjoy mine right now, we don't even have a current 24/7 server up. I can refer you to a clan I was in a couple weeks ago though.

www.sasklan.com Star and Stripes, we had a meeting a couple minutes after I joined, they had over 50 members at the meeting in Teamspeak.
Old 2005-06-29, 09:19 PM   [Ignore Me] #5
EarlyDawn
Major General

Looking for a clan, as well. Preferably one that uses in-game voice.
Old 2005-06-29, 11:55 PM   [Ignore Me] #6
internetn
Sergeant Major

http://www.unknownsoldiers.org/index1.htm

We have 3 servers - 2 public unranked servers and one private ranked servers. We also use TS..

Check it out and register on the forums

http://www.lastknights.com/index.php?action=register&ref_id=5639

Old 2005-07-02, 02:14 AM   [Ignore Me] #7
Jaged
Contributor
Lieutenant General

Originally Posted by xmodum
Eh, don't think you'd enjoy mine right now, we don't even have a current 24/7 server up. I can refer you to a clan I was in a couple weeks ago though.

www.sasklan.com Star and Stripes, we had a meeting a couple minutes after I joined, they had over 50 members at the meeting in Teamspeak.
Why did you leave stars and stripes?
Old 2005-07-02, 11:10 AM   [Ignore Me] #8
xmodum
Colonel

Their leader, raW/Mario, went on a vacation around the time I applied (You have to apply, then you have to post in their forums and wait 2 weeks as a trial member, at the end of the 2 weeks you should be promted to Private if they like you and you basicly arn't an ass.)

I played in their BF1942 DC:F servers for 2 weeks and was in their Teamspeak making alot of friends before I even applied, I applied, got the trial, but because their leader was on vacation no one else was there to promote anyone, so I sat there for 3 weeks on trial.

I just recently got an e-mail about another meeting in Teamspeak, I'll go, but if I don't hear anything about Trial Promotions, I'll probly annouce my leaving.

EDIT: I'd recommend, if you're interested, in applying, my only problem was I joined at the wrong time. But there really is alot of fun guys in there.

If you wanna join the meeting tonight, it's at 7-8PM Eastern tonight, IP for Teamspeak is: 67.19.219.74

You have to be accepted as a trial member to be in the meeting, but, if you apply now, you could probly be accpeted by the time the meeting starts. Hope to see ya there, i'd be cool to have yo in the clan.

Last edited by xmodum; 2005-07-02 at 11:17 AM.
Old 2005-07-04, 12:40 AM   [Ignore Me] #9
Phaden
Contributor
Major

Say a clan sets up a server 24/7 is it possible to get it ranked/ made "official" in th sense that you can use your unlocks and continue to work on awards and on unlocks?
Old 2005-07-04, 12:53 AM   [Ignore Me] #10
xmodum
Colonel

Yes, but it will basicly be an EA server with your clan name on it.

you can't do anything like kick people to make room for clan members, or personal reasons, unless they are disrupting gameplay. You can't lock the server (I think if you do, anything that goes on in it while locked doesn't get counted in your rank).

So unless you can host more than 1 server, I'd suggest not making your only clan server a ranked one.
  PlanetSide Universe > General Forums > The Lounge