Supervillain for a day - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Spread the Love! Like cheese on a cracker!
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > General Forums > The Lounge

Old 2003-03-05, 09:22 PM   [Ignore Me] #1
Camping Carl
Major

Supervillain for a day

How would you take over the world? And what would your evil name be?

Vanu still suck....
Old 2003-03-05, 09:45 PM   [Ignore Me] #2
kid klash
Corporal

i'd keep it simple. my name'd be "evil guy" and my method of torture- threaten to make the whole world listen to corny country music until surrender. those that like corny country music would be shot. those who forced their children to listen to corny country music would be worked as slaves. in this sense, it wouldn't be world domination, but revelution. therefore, my name would be "good guy"
Old 2003-03-05, 09:52 PM   [Ignore Me] #3
ABRAXAAS
Lieutenant Colonel

I would name myself " Craven Moorehed" and I would use handicaped,old,religious and just generaly stupid people for target practice then I would force the world to construct giant world engines to propell our planet through the stars ,and of course I would have a harem of 1 million women, and all the other good stuff
Old 2003-03-05, 09:55 PM   [Ignore Me] #4
Headrattle
Contributor
Sergeant Major

oh oh, I am gonna rip off a cartoon by going with either, "Sarcastro" or "Indigestible Man"

With Sarcastro I will use biting sarcasm to wreck havoc across the world.

With Indigestible Man I would.... do something.
Old 2003-03-05, 10:07 PM   [Ignore Me] #5
Toimu
Second Lieutenant

Originally posted by Headrattle

oh oh, I am gonna rip off a cartoon by going with either, "Sarcastro" or "Indigestible Man"

With Sarcastro I will use biting sarcasm to wreck havoc across the world.

With Indigestible Man I would.... do something.
The Tick rocked, I miss that cartoon.

I would kill off all the men, leaving just myself to please, (or try my best to please), all the women in the word, (Well, just the fine ones). Really, I'd just be happy with one women that looks ok and wanting to sleep with me. She wouldn't have to be smart, or rich, or good at anything, just wanting to sleep with me (and hopefully ok in bed, but doesn't have to be).

Toimu:
IEDs, SAF, RPGs, & mortars. But only during breakfast, lunch, and dinner. The enemy is so poor, they have to keep day jobs

PS Storyline
Old 2003-03-05, 10:50 PM   [Ignore Me] #6
Denali
Contributor
Second Lieutenant

I'd lock up anyone that has ever watched the show 'Babylon 5', that has ever wanted to be on 'beat the geeks' (unless you thought it was literal), anyone that currently lives or has at one time lived in France, and anyone that has seen American Pie 2 and has not watched that one scene..you know the one..at least 3 or 4 times. Oh, and then I'd make all of the beautiful women of the world my slaves. And I'd make your mom wash my feet. With her tongue.
Old 2003-03-05, 10:58 PM   [Ignore Me] #7
Arshune
Captain

Well, first off...I'd have to make myself into either a robot or a skeleton. You just can't be that evil unless you're either undead or mechanical. I'm indecisive, so we'll say I'll be a robotic skeleton. Second, I'd need to have a name that both describes me, sounds *ALMOST* evil, and if possible, rips others' ideas off. So I'd name myself Skeletron, or better yet, I'd make all official documents spell and pronounce it in the leetest possible form ( 5|<3L3']['120|\| ). Third, I'd need some magic powers. Since magic powers don't exist, I'd have to take ordinary things from today to the past where they SEEM like magic, thus taking care of the next element-the overly elaborate and clearly impossible world domination plan. After subjugating the locals with the magic powers of a flashlight and teaching them the ways of modern science, I'd have them build a cryogenic facility to freeze me, but since I'd be a robot it would be a humongous waste of time. I'd then turn myself off and leave instructions to awake me in 2000 A.D., effectively undermining the government before it even began. After gaining control, I'd institute all kinds of crazy laws that required my citizens to do things like wear bikinis while doing construction work and to challenge at least one other citizen to a duel to the death every year.

My plan pwns.

-Our principal is SO hardcore.
Old 2003-03-05, 10:59 PM   [Ignore Me] #8
mistled
Contributor
Lieutenant Colonel

My evil name is mistled and I'm in the process of taking over the world by .... wait... Supervillain for a day??..... uh... this is a thread for fun, isn't it..... hmm.... well... uh.... nevermind.

...Visit {BOHICA}...

{BOHICA}: Giving it to Gamers, One Ass Kicking at a Time
Old 2003-03-05, 11:00 PM   [Ignore Me] #9
Fire_Monkey
Lieutenant Colonel

I'd just become the brain, then go and take over the world by nuking every continent....then die from the ensuing ice age.

mist u crazy mofo
Old 2003-03-05, 11:05 PM   [Ignore Me] #10
Bighoss
General

I would get hillary clinton ellected as president of the USA and watch the world crumble before me. Then I'd give it all to the french which would make like 3 billion commit suicide and we would eat like KINGS
Old 2003-03-05, 11:05 PM   [Ignore Me] #11
Jaged
Contributor
Lieutenant General

Slip laxitaves into the worlds food supply and hold all the toilet paper hostage.
Old 2003-03-05, 11:06 PM   [Ignore Me] #12
Camping Carl
Major

Related site:

What type of villain are you?

Vanu still suck....
Old 2003-03-05, 11:15 PM   [Ignore Me] #13
Bighoss
General

sadly but not surpisingly I got the insane guy who doesn't have what it takes to take over the world but is competely nuts
Old 2003-03-05, 11:16 PM   [Ignore Me] #14
Fire_Monkey
Lieutenant Colonel

I was a super villian.
Old 2003-03-05, 11:22 PM   [Ignore Me] #15
Sputty
Banned

Come on Carl, Doy uo have to ask me? Ok, I'd use my legions of Schopenbulbs(As I am) and I would the be the grand general of the Knolls(As I am)..Jeez...Come on....
  PlanetSide Universe > General Forums > The Lounge