[NC] A Work in Progress - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Now in five new flavors!
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > Community > Outfit Recruitment > New Conglomerate

Closed Thread

Old 2012-03-29, 10:49 AM   [Ignore Me] #1
Wolfe
Private

[NC] A Work in Progress

First and foremost, hello PSU community. I'm Wolfe, formerly Kinsey of GOTR (for about two to three months? haha), and I'm coming back to Planetside with a big, delicious treat: a new NC outfit for planetside 2.

The clan model I am developing will be a heavy infantry model, with focus on defense and overwhelming offense. We will play the spearhead of the NC infantry, as ground force marines and special operations units. Our teams will be divided up by military structure, with rank being an earned and learned honor, not a longevity thing. The atmosphere will be laid back and adult, meaning swearing and lewd comments are allowed, but it will be kept within reason to ensure a fun community for all.

Planetside 2 will be our primary focus, with small R&R operations expanding outside of Planetside 2.

All play styles are encouraged to sign up.

I'd like to form permanent relationships with all NC outfits, especially troop transports and armor.

All of this is a work in progress still, and the role of the outfit can change with the demands of the members. The outfit name I am leaving up to the community, though I'm thinking "Hammer Company"

www.trsucks.com

Last edited by Hamma; 2012-03-31 at 11:00 AM. Reason: Added Empire Post Prefix
Old 2012-03-29, 12:38 PM   [Ignore Me] #2
asperante
Private

Re: [NC] A Work in Progress

So let me get this straight.... You applied to BWC to try and steal our tactics for your sad excuse for an outfit? It will be our pleasure to PVP your assess right back to Sanctuary

You REALLY should have tried some of our trainings, instead of just reading them... you can read about playing - but DOing what you read is a bit more tricky.

See ya on the wrong end of my cross-hairs!

Asperante aka Jackstarks, aka Tomcat, aka MarioAndretti
XO BWC
the-bwc.com
Old 2012-03-29, 12:42 PM   [Ignore Me] #3
Wolfe
Private

Originally Posted by asperante View Post
So let me get this straight.... You applied to BWC to try and steal our tactics for your sad excuse for an outfit? It will be our pleasure to PVP your assess right back to Sanctuary

You REALLY should have tried some of our trainings, instead of just reading them... you can read about playing - but DOing what you read is a bit more tricky.

See ya on the wrong end of my cross-hairs!

Asperante aka Jackstarks, aka Tomcat, aka MarioAndretti
XO BWC
the-bwc.com
Thanks for your reply. I actually joined BWC to play with you guys, but realized quickly that your community and personality did not match what I was looking for in an outfit, so I respectfully resigned (see quoted message for example).

As far as your tactics goes, those are designed for Planetside 1, a totally different game from Planetside 2. If I stole anything, it'd be a few good laughs in Teamspeak and a couple of good conversations with your members. Everything else is intellectual property (though outdated, and un-intellectual as it may be), so stealing them would be flirting with copyright infringement. I'd much rather build from the ground up, with a collective of ideas and tactics from games similar to Planetside 2 (Battlefield, MW3, etc), with input from members and community alike, than regurgitate tactics learned elsewhere. After all, to stay sharp in combat, one must always be one step ahead of his enemy, rather than be right on par with.

Best of luck and I wish you well. I hope to see you on the battlefield.

PS: Sanctuaries don't exist in Planetside 2.

Last edited by Wolfe; 2012-03-29 at 12:48 PM.
Old 2012-03-29, 12:54 PM   [Ignore Me] #4
asperante
Private

P.S.
Nice job ripping off our recruitment post too? Is the entire outfit going to be this unoriginal?
Seriously - you do know what Carbon Copies look like right? Not a good plan for an outfit.

BWC is a multi-game, outfit with a relaxed atmosphere, active events, and military structure. The role BWC plays is rapid infantry assault, commando and grunt operations, outpost defense, and special operations. We are focus on being the Army of the TR, taking over special operations, rapid incursions and extractions, and highly efficient maneuvers.
Old 2012-03-29, 01:10 PM   [Ignore Me] #5
Wolfe
Private

Originally Posted by asperante View Post
P.S.
Nice job ripping off our recruitment post too? Is the entire outfit going to be this unoriginal?
Seriously - you do know what Carbon Copies look like right? Not a good plan for an outfit.
We are a military based outfit with civilian, military and ex-military members. We pride ourselves on teamwork and community. We use our positions as brothers in arms to destroy our foes with unity. Alone, you are nothing. United we stand, divided we fall. To that end, the following document outlines mere ideas of what it is to be a BWC member but to experience what it means to be a part of BWC, you must play with BWC. Memorize not this document but the ideas of teamwork, brotherhood and respect. Know your place as a small part of the greater good. Check your ego at the door and prepare to work together.
- BWC Field Manual, mission statement.

BWC's recruitment thread:
http://www.planetside-universe.com/s...ad.php?t=15399

Are you serious? Grow up. And get off my thread. Nobody stole anything of yours, you sad, sorry child. Now move along.

I'll change the mission statement anyways, to take the high road here:
The clan model I am developing will be a heavy infantry model, with focus on defense and overwhelming offense. We will play the spearhead of the NC infantry, as ground force marines and special operations units. Our teams will be divided up by military structure, with rank being an earned and learned honor, not a longevity thing. The atmosphere will be laid back and adult, meaning swearing and lewd comments are allowed, but it will be kept within reason to ensure a fun community for all.

Planetside 2 will be our primary focus, with small R&R operations expanding outside of Planetside 2.

All play styles are encouraged to sign up.

Last edited by Wolfe; 2012-03-29 at 01:23 PM.
Old 2012-03-29, 02:14 PM   [Ignore Me] #6
Firefly
Contributor
Major General

This is the funniest fucking bullshit I've ever seen. What a crock of horse shit. But anyway... Wolfe, I've told my guys to stop calling you out on plagiarism and theft. I don't want you pretending to be some sort of Nail-Me-To-The-Cross Martyr.

It's a mark of honour for a lowly little outfit like us that you've ripped, WORD FOR WORD, a majority of the content in your post here. You could have ripped off big-name guys like Enclave or TRx or KAAOS or Dark Skyes or 1st Cav Midget Mobile, and you chose us. Thank you. Because we currently have no reason, nor have we ever had any reason, to go looking for trouble. Instead what we're going to do is make your life a living hell in a video game since you chose to rip us off. Yeah, it's old Planetside shit - but you couldn't even be bothered to change the words around, or come up with your own selling-points? You had to literally copy/paste straight from our forums? Really, guy? That's fucking weak.

What I invite everyone here to do is to create an account on our forums, and we'll point you directly to the year-old posts on our private, locked-down forum that Wolfe - an ex-BWC recruit - stole verbatim. Those posts are dated several years back. Forum metrics don't lie.

Loyalty Until Death.
Old 2012-03-29, 02:20 PM   [Ignore Me] #7
Sentrosi
Contributor
General

Old 2012-03-29, 03:16 PM   [Ignore Me] #8
Wolfe
Private

Originally Posted by Firefly View Post
This is the funniest fucking bullshit I've ever seen. What a crock of horse shit. But anyway... Wolfe, I've told my guys to stop calling you out on plagiarism and theft. I don't want you pretending to be some sort of Nail-Me-To-The-Cross Martyr.

It's a mark of honour for a lowly little outfit like us that you've ripped, WORD FOR WORD, a majority of the content in your post here. You could have ripped off big-name guys like Enclave or TRx or KAAOS or Dark Skyes or 1st Cav Midget Mobile, and you chose us. Thank you. Because we currently have no reason, nor have we ever had any reason, to go looking for trouble. Instead what we're going to do is make your life a living hell in a video game since you chose to rip us off. Yeah, it's old Planetside shit - but you couldn't even be bothered to change the words around, or come up with your own selling-points? You had to literally copy/paste straight from our forums? Really, guy? That's fucking weak.

What I invite everyone here to do is to create an account on our forums, and we'll point you directly to the year-old posts on our private, locked-down forum that Wolfe - an ex-BWC recruit - stole verbatim. Those posts are dated several years back. Forum metrics don't lie.

Loyalty Until Death.
Why not post them here, big man? Post the edit dates too. Yeah, that's right, I'm calling your bluff.

You do realize you have to first HAVE intelligence in order for intelligence to be STOLEN? Besides that, your clan is full of asshats and children (sans a few members), why would I want anything of yours? Your tactics are outdated, your manners are abhorrent, and your attitude needs an adjustment. There's literally nothing there to steal. If I wanted to build an empire of thieves and morons, then I'd start stealing from you.

I find it kind of funny. I don't think I clans could be more opposite. You focus on being tight-knit, small group. I want a zerg. There's a fundamental difference right there. You can't drink out of a broken glass, so why steal from a broken clan?

Sorry bud, but you, and every other asshole in your clan can keep thinking I'm trying to steal something of yours, when the reality is, there's nothing to steal except broken ambitions, pitiful playstyles, and obnoxious behavior.

I knew it was time to leave BWC when they showed signs of being the assholes of the community. It didn't dawn on me just how true that was until I fully left. It's kind of funny that it only took two weeks, but then again, I should have known when I overheard your raid team beating down the new guys for "dying too much" and "talking out of line" when they offered helpful suggestions.

Egomaniacs are always paranoid that someone's out to take what is theres. They don't realize though, that the only thing worth taking is the world they think they live in.

Also, you're going to make my life hell, in a video game? Sure. Actually, I welcome that challenge. Should be good propaganda to come right out of the gate with a dedicated enemy unit.

Last edited by Wolfe; 2012-03-29 at 03:26 PM.
Old 2012-03-29, 04:21 PM   [Ignore Me] #9
Firefly
Contributor
Major General

Considering our reputation has been firmly established in multiple games as an honest guild with outstanding character, I'm not worried about any of the garbage you're spewing.

Have fun with your cheap imitation outfit, and have fun trying to convince people who've known us for over nine years that we're the villains. Lulz, what a fucking failure you are.
Old 2012-03-29, 04:30 PM   [Ignore Me] #10
Hamma
PSU Admin

Ok then.. feel free to start a new recruitment thread in the future this one has run it's course.
Closed Thread
  PlanetSide Universe > Community > Outfit Recruitment > New Conglomerate