Who wants a beta key? - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: I bet you're looking at this right now!
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > General Forums > The Lounge

Closed Thread

Old 2012-06-09, 05:51 PM   [Ignore Me] #1
Bazilx
First Sergeant

Who wants a beta key?

Ok, here is the game people. I have a beta key I don't need, for the first time in my life I have all the power and you are all my pawns in my little game of life.

Now, seeing as how you are all on different continents I feel a battle royale sort of contest where I place you all on an island with a randomly chosen weapon and have you fight to survive is pretty implausible.

Instead I have decided that the best way to choose who is most well suited to recieve this key is the person who writes the most hateful message about me! Like how I am being a horrible person for making a game out of this instead of just giving it away to someone who deserves it and how you don't even want the key and anyone can get it easily and as such this is a stupid thread, wins!

Whoever is the best Hater of me by the time I get to work tomorrow wins!

WELCOME! TO THE PLAYER HATERS BALL!

Last edited by Bazilx; 2012-06-09 at 06:21 PM.
Old 2012-06-09, 05:52 PM   [Ignore Me] #2
ArmedZealot
Contributor
Major

Re: Who wants a beta key?

You don't happen to be a bittervet do you? If you are then I'm the right man for this.
Old 2012-06-09, 05:52 PM   [Ignore Me] #3
Nax
Corporal

You suck, key please.
Old 2012-06-09, 05:58 PM   [Ignore Me] #4
Envenom
Sergeant Major

Old 2012-06-09, 05:58 PM   [Ignore Me] #5
Top Sgt
Sergeant Major

hate hate hate hate hate

i don't need a key.. but had to comment the player hater's ball is hillarious

"next ..... interupts me is gettin shot"

"pitbull"

Nice job being creative bro..

Last edited by Top Sgt; 2012-06-09 at 06:06 PM.
Old 2012-06-09, 06:08 PM   [Ignore Me] #6
Bazilx
First Sergeant

Originally Posted by elfailo View Post
He doesn't actually have a beta key, he just wants to see people get banned. How could this not be obvious?
That's the spirit!

Last edited by Bazilx; 2012-06-09 at 06:33 PM.
Old 2012-06-09, 06:09 PM   [Ignore Me] #7
MyMeatStick
Sergeant

I shudder to write this name; this pox, this word from hell, this utterence this Bazilx. You volumous pile of pavement scrapings. Kennel floors are littered with faecal entities more deserving of dignity than yourself. You are so nauseatingly dim you probably haven't the least idea why I have been moved to vent my feelings, however, delicately, concerning your snivelling existence. I care more about the gunge behind my big toenail than I care for you. At least the microbial life in the former has not systematically set out to bring despair and suffering to the peoples of the world. The only constructive suggestion I can make to you is that you end it all now in the hope, albeit vain hope, that your soul re-enters the world in something more useful, more meaningful, and not nearly so unpleasant. If you cut your losses now, and exit this mortal coil you could return as say, a leech or a slug. I of course, will have the salt ready. Single-handedly, you have wrenched all meaning out of life. Congratulations. The worst insult that can be hurled at you in some cultures is to signify that your mother was a pig. But I only feel an immense, overwhelming sorrow for the sad sow that begat you. I have had fantasies about attacking you with a machete, but I dare not. I once cut up a starfish, which was so neurologically simple that each piece grew into a clone of the original. Your coleopteron brain no doubt shares certain appalling similarities with such creatures. Physically, mentally, socially, even aesthetically, you are quite simply disgusting. To hear you snorting you way through what you imagine to be social discourse is to know that language has done nothing for the advancement of this species. How you managed to survive childhood without a close relative slowly and deliberately pressing their thumbs against your throat had me baffled for a long time. And then I realised: halitosis. May all the evils, poxes, pestilences, plagues, woes, travails, miseries and calamities of the world rain down upon your undeserving, snot-snogged self.

Also, I hate you for making me do this for a BETA key
Old 2012-06-09, 06:18 PM   [Ignore Me] #8
sylphaen
Lieutenant Colonel

I laugh at anyone really trying to get a key this way ! Do we really need more entertainment of this genre on PSU ? You could at least have made this thread about PS related themes such as BFRs, driver/gunners, ammo and other favorite-of-the-crowd variations.

But at least, I have to concede you are doing an interesting social experiment; even though CoD kiddies will always win these trash-talk contests daily without even asking for rewards or being asked their opinion.

In the end, we all know the results of your thread though: it's been confirmed a long time ago that there will always be people whoring out for beta keys. Even SOE makes them do it already on facebook in front of their friends for gold magshots !

Edit: did you pick hater's ball image on the BF forums DICE just closed down ? Or was it sent through the Planetside mail system from a trashtalk hater loser scattermax 4th empire hopper ?

Last edited by sylphaen; 2012-06-09 at 06:23 PM.
Old 2012-06-09, 06:27 PM   [Ignore Me] #9
ArmedZealot
Contributor
Major

Originally Posted by sylphaen View Post
I laugh at anyone really trying to get a key this way ! Do we really need more entertainment of this genre on PSU ? You could at least have made this thread about PS related themes such as BFRs, driver/gunners, ammo and other favorite-of-the-crowd variations.
I'm just in it for the lols myself.
Old 2012-06-09, 06:28 PM   [Ignore Me] #10
Dagron
Captain

Dear Bazilx,

You sir, are a gentleman and a poet: i applaud you!
Old 2012-06-09, 06:30 PM   [Ignore Me] #11
JHendy
First Sergeant

Originally Posted by ArmedZealot View Post
You don't happen to be a bittervet do you? If you are then I'm the right man for this.
You overrate your ability to cause offence.

Meatstick, you have a talent.
Old 2012-06-09, 06:32 PM   [Ignore Me] #12
Bazilx
First Sergeant

Originally Posted by sylphaen View Post
Edit: did you pick hater's ball image on the BF forums DICE just closed down?
Google images after I got the idea.

Originally Posted by JHendy View Post
Meatstick, you have a talent.
A talent for copying and pasting, hatefully. But cheating is the most hateful of competition participation.

Last edited by Bazilx; 2012-06-09 at 06:34 PM.
Old 2012-06-09, 06:39 PM   [Ignore Me] #13
sylphaen
Lieutenant Colonel

Originally Posted by Bazilx View Post
Google images after I got the idea.
Aw... Come on ! This was not up to the standards expected from the first post ! Bazil, you're NOT delivering right there. Come on !

FUEL HATRED ! EXUDE RAGE ! INCITE MURDER ! FOSTER RAMPAAAAAGE !!!

BLOOD DEATH AND CHAOS !

(et merde à celui qui lira )
Old 2012-06-09, 06:40 PM   [Ignore Me] #14
ArmedZealot
Contributor
Major

Originally Posted by JHendy View Post
You overrate your ability to cause offence
Tell MrBloodWorth and WildVS that.
Old 2012-06-09, 06:41 PM   [Ignore Me] #15
Timey
Staff Sergeant

I've got 2 vet accounts. Hate me, you idiot.
  PlanetSide Universe > General Forums > The Lounge