Highly Exp gaming Nerd - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: So where do I cash in my grief points?
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > Community > Looking for Outfit

Old 2012-06-23, 08:49 PM   [Ignore Me] #1
Darmak
Private

Highly Exp gaming Nerd

I have not had the opportunity to get a beta invitation as of yet but im looking forward to playing the extreme and what appears to be the best shooting experience ever...I am a current Closed Beta tester for DUST-514(PS3) and had direct contact with the CCP Devs since the ALPHA series of its release. IRC Client is one of the means of known communication experience i have. However through NDA user agreement im not permitted to say a whole lot for those that know or care to obtain information on DUST-514. I have been into gaming for many many years...15 to be exact, i have beta tested 43 games cross platform (PC,PS3(i am a firm SOE supporter since i owned my first lockbox grey PS1 XD!), i can only hope that i get a invitation to this next level game, i can promise on thing to my community of "Hardcore Consumer Testers", I am fair and try to see things from all sides as well as provide any and all feedback needed to further establish my title as a "experienced gaming nerd" . btw, im no shooter slouch either X)! GL ALL!

Heres a quick list of the games i know off top of my head i have either tested for or been apart of a ranking system top 2000 in the world.

MOH: Allied Assault
MOH: Spearhead
MOH: Breakthrough
MOH: Airborne
COD: 1-4
Battlfield 1-3
Socom1-4
Dust-514(closed beta still on Going PS3)
a vast MMO experience as well and beta testing for that community as well.
Old 2012-06-23, 10:03 PM   [Ignore Me] #2
Zidane
Sergeant Major

Re: Highly Exp gaming Nerd

Hello Darmak,
Im Zidane a member of Cybernetic Punks Hardcore Gaming community. We are always looking for experienced players as yourslef to join us. Please feel free to check out our recruitment thread or PM me!! Look forward to hearing back from you.
http://cyberneticpunks.com/forums/pl...eans-bump.html
Old 2012-06-23, 10:48 PM   [Ignore Me] #3
Hmr85
Lieutenant Colonel

Hey Darmak, Might I suggest checking out Outfit X. We are a established NC outfit that has been around since 2003 and we are always looking for new members to join our ranks. For more info on us check out below.

http://www.planetside-universe.com/s...ad.php?t=42783

Old 2012-06-24, 02:41 AM   [Ignore Me] #4
TraumaHawk
Private

Black Widow Company

Terran Republic

Black Widow Company, a proud member of the ULTRA Alliance, is looking for players for Planetside 2. Our primary focus is Air Assault, Heavy Infantry, and Air-Mobile Rapid Response.

About Us

Our outfit is home to a large percentage of military veterans and active-duty servicemembers. Largely due to our members' background, we prefer to run as a military-style outfit. This translates into using small unit tactics and other various techniques, heavily adapted for Planetside. We have a highly-organized structure and a dedicated chain of command. Nightly, weekly, and Alliance operations are performed for any of the games we support. During planned/announced operations, we will typically use strict communication procedures on TeamSpeak (no bluttering idiots and mindless chatter). During 'off-duty' times and casual play, we're faily loose but do not tolerate transmission-abuse: running your mouth, screaming, spamming, etc.

Task Forces

If you are looking to be more than just someone with an outfit tag, we offer three Task Forces that serve as our special-focus teams. Task Force Ranger is our air assault and heavy infantry force. Task Force Commando is our air-mobile light infantry force. Task Force Dragon is our air cavalry/air support team. Joining a task force is NOT REQUIRED. You can be a regular casual player without doing anything more than the requirements for basic membership.

Training, Promotions, and Battle Decorations

We offer our members a wide range of training in which you are able to hone your combat skills, your flight skills, and learn successful tactics from the men that created 'em. Our promotions are based off a points system that negates and favoritism, is reviewed periodically, and adjusted to account for game OPTEMPO (Operating Tempo). Should you want to earn decorations and awards (and show them off on your FruitSalad), we have a Battle Decorations Program. Completion of basic expectations is all we require - everything is optional and for fun. *You can simply sign up and be a member if this does not interest you!*

Recruitment

The recruiting process for BWC requires potential recruits to put forth a small amount of commitment in the form of:
1) You must post a recruitment application on the BWC forums using the application template.
2) You are required to read and sign the SOP (our charter) to continue the recruitment process.
3) You are required to sign up on the BWC Operations Server and place their FruitSalad forum signature in their forum profile (BWC forums only).
4) You are required to be on TeamSpeak3 whilst playing.
5) Each member is a Rifleman first and foremost - until Planetside2 comes along, Planetside members are required to obtain and maintain the Medium Assault certification (only if you are currently a Planetside member).

TL;DR

If you're looking for a professional outfit that believes in teamwork, communication, tactics, loyalty and friendship, then look no further than Black Widow Company.

http://www.the-bwc.com
Old 2012-06-24, 04:57 AM   [Ignore Me] #5
KILLFACE
Sergeant

Hey Darmak, I'm CO of the Jet Bastards; a NC Air Cavalry Platoon. Experienced people like you who not only know how to communicate but know what it means to work as a team are our recruitment focus. And I'll be happy to find you a role that suits your expertise, we've got roles for near any man. We need both Pilots and Airborne Infantry and also have a few leadership positions still available if you think you can cut the Mustard? As Air Cavalry we will have a wide variety of deployments so you won't get tired of seeing the same thing all the time. If your interested or simply curious file a recruitment form at :
jetbastards.enjin.com
Or if your simply curious as to what Air Cavalry actually is I've put a description here :
Description Link
Old 2012-06-24, 09:44 PM   [Ignore Me] #6
Grimshad
Private

Welcome Darmak

Click our logo for more information. I also sent you a PM. If you have any questions, please let me know.

Click Me vvv
Old 2012-06-24, 09:53 PM   [Ignore Me] #7
Baneblade
Contributor
Lieutenant General

What kind of outfit were you looking for?

Old 2012-06-25, 08:12 AM   [Ignore Me] #8
Pine
Private

Greetings!

Sturmgrenadier, has a long long presence in Eve, and has a special portal just for DUST (I haven't jumped in myself).. so most likey you ahve either fought with us or against us already in DUST. Either way... I suspect you have respect for our ops. If you have seen us there.. we role like that on PS.

I don't like to make any promises with regards to Beta invites, but rest assurred, SG members have benefitted GREATLY from being in a large known and well respected gaming outfit. Devs, know that SG members will abide by the NDA, and provide feedback as promisesd.

Check our posting in the outfits for more info.

Pine, Sturmgrenadier
Old 2012-06-25, 08:16 AM   [Ignore Me] #9
jepaul
First Sergeant

Well probably the best reason yet. Toxin has batches of beta keys that go out to our new recruits at tims. No guarantees but we blasted out 15 yesterday to about 35 new recruitments, we get more everyday.

www.toxingamers.com
Old 2012-06-25, 12:02 PM   [Ignore Me] #10
Nemeses
Staff Sergeant

Hiya Darmak, if you still looking we a pretty social guild/outfit being around a while but its always about new blood bring in new ideas.

Have a look at www.ps2-outfit.co.uk, or www. www.mmo-ps2.co.uk for more info on us.
Old 2012-06-25, 01:43 PM   [Ignore Me] #11
bigcracker
Sergeant Major

Always nice to see another internal tester, I myself with a few others in my outfit have a lot of experience with payed testing. Only reason why i wont play dust is because its on a console but i will wait in one of my battleships to blast the little ants from space , As JP said give Toxinraiders a look at if purple is your thing
Old 2012-07-06, 03:11 PM   [Ignore Me] #12
Aquamanic Four
Private

cool

Last edited by Aquamanic Four; 2023-02-09 at 06:00 PM.
Old 2012-07-07, 02:17 AM   [Ignore Me] #13
Yasuo
Private

Hey man, i've tested a handful of games my self, not nearly as many as you though, the worst being Homefront (terrifyingly bad) haha, anyways New World Order might be the perfect home for you! We play multiple games so NWO isnt limited to just Planetside 2 (though its being shifted as the main focus) at the moment there's over 100 members (new website so it wont reflect our numbers) and roughly 80 PS2 oriented members, We're also partnered with some other groups that range from just PS2 clans to live stream groups, not sure if you're into that but just thought i'd throw that out there.

The biggest thing is you fitting in, so if you're interested but still hesitant after checking out the site I can PM you a TS3 server alot of the staff hangs out in from time to time (and I live on) So then you can meet me and the staff and our partners first, to see if you fit in and get along, you're free to hang around for a few days and such too.

Oh, we're TR.

PlanetSide Universe > Community > Looking for Outfit