Server restrictions? - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: I have 2550 points of greif, is that bad?
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 2012-08-03, 01:03 PM   [Ignore Me] #1
Noctis
Staff Sergeant

Server restrictions?

Jo there,

I was wondering if anyone knows if there will be IP restriction while playing a server outside one's continent.

Such an European trying to play NA Servers.

Didn't want to start a whole thread about it, but couldn't fit it anywhere else.

iek.
Old 2012-08-03, 01:24 PM   [Ignore Me] #2
jammy
Private

Re: Server restrictions?

I'm interested in this too because I want to be able to play with my mates online who are mainly Canadian however I'm from Europe.
Old 2012-08-03, 01:26 PM   [Ignore Me] #3
IHateMMOs
First Sergeant

Misc Info

It's not region locked, meaning, you can play on any server you want from anywhere, however, you have to log in through designated places. So, the US and AU have to log in through SOE, EU players have to log in through Pro7, and Asian players have to login through The9. However, there is nothing restricting you from playing on any server.
Old 2012-08-03, 01:29 PM   [Ignore Me] #4
Noctis
Staff Sergeant

Originally Posted by IHateMMOs View Post
It's not region locked, meaning, you can play on any server you want from anywhere, however, you have to log in through designated places. So, the US and AU have to log in through SOE, EU players have to log in through Pro7, and Asian players have to login through The9. However, there is nothing restricting you from playing on any server.
Enough,

/closed
Old 2012-08-03, 03:02 PM   [Ignore Me] #5
basti
Brigadier General

Misc Info

Originally Posted by IHateMMOs View Post
This is true for Europe <-> America, but we do not have any solid information for China <-> Whatever.
Closed Thread
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion