New Community Site For Waterson NC Players Launched - NCHeadquarters.com - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Bad Llama!
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion

Old 2014-02-15, 01:01 PM   [Ignore Me] #1
RHINOmkII
Private

New Community Site For Waterson NC Players Launched - NCHeadquarters.com

NCHeadquarters.com - a new community site created by the alliance of Waterson NC outfits known as NC Command - is proud to announce that we are welcoming all New Conglomerate players on Waterson. Created as a joint project to foster communication and cooperation between outfits on our server, the site also plans to serve as a resource for our entire faction.

As a member of this community, you will be able to discuss tactics and strategy, find guides for New Conglomerate weapons and equipment, and find other players with common interests. Such groups might include dedicated pilots from many outfits eager to create an air platoon, or cunning Heavy Assault mains who want to form a 12-man Phoenix kill squad to crush enemy vehicles. For those looking beyond gameplay benefits, there is already talk of creating videos, and of course you can simply come and hang out with your fellow NC and discuss the merits of Rock & Roll over Techno.

The New Conglomerate have become a dominating force on Waterson through coordination between our outfit leaders. Now we want to give each individual player, whether in an outfit or not, the chance to connect with their compatriots and forge themselves into the links of an incredibly strong yet flexible suit of armor. Together we can crush the other factions - so answer this call to arms, join with others in the community, and earn those bonus checks!
Old 2014-02-15, 02:23 PM   [Ignore Me] #2
Chewy
Major

Re: New Community Site For Waterson NC Players Launched - NCHeadquarters.com

This isn't some random group if that is what you are wondering. NCC has been in effect since half a year now, the concept for NCC was made in February last year. We have had many sitdowns where the outfit leaders or representatives all got into teamspeak and spent an hour in each meeting talking about what is best for the NC of Waterson.

NCC already has a good number of the best NC outfits in Waterson. To name those that are already part of NCC.
RCN6
IMRE
DVBG
UN1T
TIW
SPV
SGX1
SET
PXP
PHX
GFGC
LFGB
FHA
EZC
DREV
DEC
DEOZ
BLUE
BDM
DVS

With NCC going public we expect that list to grow. No bullshit, we want a better game and are willing to make PS2 a better game.
Old 2014-02-15, 10:05 PM   [Ignore Me] #3
Falcon_br
Captain

Lol, my secondary outfit is very small and it is on that list.
Too bad my principles forbid me to use that advantage to give intel to my primary outfit.
But I do think several people do not care about that.

In planetside since the close beta of the first game!
Outfit Brasileira de Planetside 2
Old 2014-02-15, 11:59 PM   [Ignore Me] #4
Chewy
Major

Originally Posted by Falcon_br View Post
Lol, my secondary outfit is very small and it is on that list.
Too bad my principles forbid me to use that advantage to give intel to my primary outfit.
But I do think several people do not care about that.
The forums are split up so that we can have talks about tactics and what not without having to sorry about spies. There are 3 at the moment and will split to more when the need comes.

Conference room- Anyone can ready this. NC, TR, VS, or NS all are welcome to post and read. It isn't like some of us don't have alts anyway.

Barracks- Only those that claim to be in a NC outfit can read here. Outfit leaders are the ones that have to keep an eye on their member lists to weed out lairs.

Boardroom- Only outfit leaders can read. To enter here you have to either be a leader of a NC outfit or be an official rep from said outfit that has been vouched for.

We know there will be spies. DVS alone some months ago has had someone from NUC enter our TS under the guise of a new outfit member in order to follow us around the map. Precautions has been put into place and if someone gets past them. Great! That means they have the same level of love for PS2 we do.
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion