Stories - Page 2 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Please turn off all cellphones before entering forums.
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion

Old 2003-09-21, 02:21 PM   [Ignore Me] #16
Madcow
Lieutenant Colonel

Originally posted by DoomWarrior
I was walking along with some of my TR friends on Ishundar by the Irkalla Interlink Facility when we stated getting attacked by 2 Reavers, luckily for us we all had our heavy or anti-vehicular certs (which is y we like to call ourselves the devestaters aka.Warhammer) and easily unload 80 rockets and assorted goodies into the reavers. So the 6 of us continue walking on when Damien(my friend) looks up for more reavers and see's 2 NC buggies fly off the mountain side. Naturally we all fired and as the smoking wreckage hit the ground, everyone was dead except for me. It turned out the NC had the last laugh seeing all my allies were under the buring wreckage of the 2 vehicles.
So 6 of you unloaded 80 rockets into 2 Reavers? You probably should have reported the pilots for the armor hack they were obviously using. You know, assuming there wasn't any exaggeration on you part.
Old 2003-09-21, 03:22 PM   [Ignore Me] #17
DoomWarrior
First Sergeant

try 3 or 4 rockets each making that 18 or 24, also it doesn't mean we hit them everytime, and we may have overkilled, PLUS there is a thing called Hyperbole, extreme exaggeration.
In times of life, death will come

Those who face their fate will know of its return,
those who face it's destiny are for the evil to turn.

Old 2003-09-21, 04:19 PM   [Ignore Me] #18
Everay
Major General

1) i was once flying gal for a squad, and i was bored, so i went and flew over the water, and i wanted to see if i could fly underwater, so i diped the nose of the gal i the water, well, it didnt sink, so i started to fly into the water and the engins went in the water and it sank like a rock. so the squad leader asks in squad chat, Hows the Gal? and i respond, REAVER!.

ill give another later
Old 2003-09-22, 02:15 AM   [Ignore Me] #19
Acaila
First Lieutenant

Posted this in another thread, it is appropriate here too and is my favourite ps story of mine

After solo ninja hacking a tower, I ran into a TR guy on my way out, hiding in some trees. I pulled my thumper and naded him, and he macro'd "stop". So i did, and we had a nice chat for a few minutes. Abruptly he pulls out his MCG, rips me apart, then sends me a /tell "thanks for waiting for my weapons lock to run out". It was halarious.
Old 2003-09-22, 08:50 AM   [Ignore Me] #20
Rightwing
First Sergeant

The gens were dropping across the board at Ishundar. Irkalla fell, then Girru, then Kusag.

So we went to the next target sight, Lahar. Once I arrived I saw the generator is under attack warning.

So I went up to the gen room (Bio Lab = Gen Upstairs), and see nothing, so I do a DL sweep and all I can see is white, cloakers with Beamers.

The first time I've ever been flashlighted to death.
Old 2003-09-22, 10:33 AM   [Ignore Me] #21
RoboBlade
Private

I had just warped into the continent in my Reaver and was heading for the north end where all of the action was happening. Out of nowhere an NME Reaver swoops up in front of me. I don't know if he was watching TV or what, but he levels out in front of me and has no clue I'm behind him.

I don't know about other pilots, but this is like a wet dream come true for me! I target him and unload a full clip of missles on his tail. About 10-12 of the missles connect before he realizes and nose dives out of the way.

I give chase and start lacing him with the machine gun as he heads for the trees. He ducks into the forest and I stayed above the canopy, waiting for him to come out the other end. He gets into the clearing and I again start pecking at him with the gun.

He afterburns up and over a small mountain, I fly around it to try and flank him on the other side. I get a bead on him again and popped a few shots into him as he gets close to a friendly gun tower. I stopped firing. He swoops low around tower and I go around the opposite side and catch him finally dropping him when he thought he was safe.

The gun tower starts to blast me and I afterburn away...only to be downed two minutes later by TR strikers.
Old 2003-09-22, 11:53 AM   [Ignore Me] #22
Flammey
Lieutenant Colonel

Today, easily the funniest thing I've seen in this game, We were in a Liberator on Forseral, bombing NC and TR, as they were fighting for it between them. We flew right over top of a TR Reaver and bombed it at 300 feet altitiude.
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion